Etisalat Payment Gateway - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
Etisalat Payment Gateway - Magento 2 extension allows you to take debit or credit card payments through Etisalat Payment Gateway. This is a solution for Magento 2 website stores based in UAE and CGG countries (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman).
About Etisalat Merchants
IPG (Etisalat Payment Gateway) is the only Payment Gateway in UAE offering electronic payment services especially in UAE and GCC countries.
Etisalat Payment Gateway facilitates its Merchants to accept payment from all popular card brands.
Etisalat Payment Gateway Merchants can decide on payment gateway to allow accepting cards from a specific country or region like GCC countries or else (no need to go to the bank).
Secure communication channel using Digital Certificates (no passwords).
How to use
In order to use the extension, you must have a merchant account provided by Etisalat and the credentials to access Merchant's portal
How the extension works
It directs your customers to a secure payment form (hosted on Etisalate Payment Page) during the checkout process. Once they’ve paid, they’ll be redirected back to your website.
Features of Etisalat Payment Gateway - Magento 2
- Support 3D-Secure.
- Accepted Credit Cards / Debit Cards.
- Capture new sales.
- Refund Online.
- Encrypted the payment credentials.
- Create Invoice Automatically.
- Support multiple currencies.
- Support lanuage: English and Arabic.
- Support multiple websites.
- Support multiple store views.
- Support SSL certificate.
- Unlimited domains.
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), United States Dollar (USD) and any other currency
Why choose our Etisalat Payment Gateway - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
In case you need to see the live demo of Etisalat Payment Gateway - Magento 2 extension, please feel free to contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Credit Cards
Not Sufficient Fund
Do not honor
Create folder structure inside the Magento main folder: app/code/PL/Etisalat/
Extract module files into that folder and execute the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Verify whether the module has been successfully installed. Log in to Magento Admin dashboard and go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods. Settings of the Etisalat Payment Gateway module should be there under the name "Etisalat Payment Gateway"
Please follow these steps to configure the module:
- Login to Magento Admin dashboard
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Expand OTHER PAYMENT METHODS, then Etisalat Payment Gateway
- Fill in configuration details as described below
- Click Save Config to store the configuration.
- Follow Magento instructions and clean application cache, to make sure that the new payment method is immediately available in your online store
- Enabled: should be set to YES to make Etisalat Payment Gateway available as a payment method on the checkout page.
- Title: Name of the payment method displayed on the checkout page
- Username: Username authentication provided by Etisalat
- Password: Password authentication provided by Etisalat
- Merchant Name: The name maps to Customer ID as mentioned in Work Order
- Test Mode: Set to YES for testing the module and payments, please use the Sandbox credentials.
- SSL Enabled: Set to YES if your website is using SSL Certificate
- Debug: Set the option to YES if you want all communication between Magento and the Gateway to be logged into the var/log/pl/etisalat.log file. It usually uses for the Developer to troubleshoot problems if the Payment Method doesn't work.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: countries from which customers are allowed in your online store
- Payment from Specific Countries: This option is available if Payment from Applicable Countries option is set to the Specific Countries mode. It's possible to choose a few countries for whose the Payment Method will be available. The billing address is used to identify the country on the Checkout Page
Released on February 24, 2023
Customers purchased this extension
- email@example.comFrom: United Arab Emirates