Tranzila Payment - Magento 2
Compatible WithMagento CE: 2.3.6 - 2.4.x
Magento EE: 2.3, 2.4
Tranzila Payment - Magento 2 extension uses the Tranzila payment gateway for credit card processing Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX, Diners Club, JC
The extension is using the Tranzila Direct integration, it allows your customers to enter their sensitive card data on a secure payment form that hosted on Tranzila server, whereby all the sensitive card information is managed by Tranzila Payment Gateway.
You must have a Tranzila account.
Merchant's portal https://secure5.tranzila.com/
About Tranzila Payment Gateway
Tranzila (Israeli Payment gateway) is a Credit Card Processing provider with a variety of clearing solution as: EMV POS, Cash Registry in your tablet or virtual shop.
Features of Tranzila Payment - Magento 2
- Direct your customers to a secure payment form hosted on payment gateway website
- Allow payment from all major Credit/Debit cards and Isracard
- Supported USD and Israeli Shekel (ILS)
- Capture new sales.
- Create invoice automatically
- Refund Offline.
- Supported 3D-Secure V2
- Supported Fraud prevention (HandShake option)
- Supported English and Hebrew
- Process transactions in real-time
- Secured by Tranzila
- Supported multiple stores
- Unlimited domain and website
Why choose our Tranzila Payment - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Create folder structure inside the Magento main folder: app/code/PL/Tranzila/
Extract module files into that folder and execute the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Verify whether the module has been successfully installed. Log in to Magento Admin dashboard and go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods. Settings of the Tranzila Payment Gateway module should be there under the name "Tranzila Payment Gateway"
Please follow these steps to configure the module:
- Login to Magento Admin dashboard
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Expand OTHER PAYMENT METHODS, then Tranzila Payment Gateway
- Fill in configuration details as described below
- Click Save Config to store the configuration.
- Follow Magento instructions and clean application cache, to make sure that the new payment method is immediately available in your online store.
- Enabled: should be set to YES to make Tranzila Payment Gateway available as a payment method on the checkout page
- Title: Name of the payment method displayed on the checkout page
- Terminal Name: It's provided by Tranzila
- Tranzila PW: It's provided by Tranzila.
- Language: The display language is on Hosted Payment Page.
- Debug: Set the option to YES if you want all communication between Magento and the Gateway to be logged into the var/log/pl/tranzila.log file. It usually uses for the Developer to troubleshoot problems if the Payment Method doesn't work.
- Payment Action: determines when the buyer's card will be charged. If you select Payment, the card will be charged immediately. If you select Authorization, the payment will be verified and authorized, but no money will be charged yet. Only when you issue an invoice for the received order will the card be charged.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: countries from which customers are allowed in your online store
- Payment from Specific Countries: This option is available if Payment from Applicable Countries option is set to the Specific Countries mode. It's possible to choose a few countries for whose the Payment Method will be available. The billing address is used to identify the country on the Checkout Page
Released on March 13, 2022
- Added 3D-Secure V2
- Changed the Gateway URL
- Fixed SameSite Cookies issue
Released on June 23, 2022
- Added HandShake (fraud prevention) feature
Released on October 21, 2021
- Fixed SameSite Cookies issue
Released on September 30, 2021
- Added language option
Released on October 29, 2019
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Initial version released on May 13, 2016
- Great productGreat extension!!
and Linh from Polacin solved every issue that i had!!!
i would extremly recommend!!
Customers purchased this extension
- email@example.comFrom: Israel
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Israel
- email@example.comFrom: Israel
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Israel
- email@example.comFrom: Israel
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Israel
- email@example.comFrom: Israel
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Netherlands
- Mishaanemail@example.comFrom: Israel
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Israel
- email@example.comFrom: Israel
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Israel
- email@example.comFrom: Israel