Bendigo Payment Gateway (MPGS) - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
Bendigo Bank Payment Gateway (MPGS) - Magento 2 allows to process credit card payments online directly transferred into your bank account through Bendigo Payment Gateway
After customers choose payment method on website, it will be redirected to payment gateway and make payment. After paying successfully on payment gateway, it will redirect to shop’s website and then update status for the order.
Bendigo Direct Payment: Allow your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
Bendigo Hosted Checkout: Redirect to the Gateway website for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
In order to use the extension, you must have a merchant account and login credentials to Bendigo MPGS Merchant's portal provided by Bendigo Bank.
Features of Bendigo Bank Payment Gateway - Magento 2
- 3D-Secure V2 (3DS2), EMV 3D Secure (apply to Hosted Checkout)
- Support Credit/Debit Cards
- Secure Checkout Process
- Encrypted the payment credentials
- Capture New Sales
- Authorize and Capture
- Refund Online
- Create Invoice Automatically
- Support SSL Certificate
- Support multiple websites
- Support multiple store views
- Support multiple currencies
- Unlimited domains
- Compatible from API Version 63 or later (The extension is using API version 66)
3D-Secure V2 (3DS2) Authentication Flows
1. A payer browses your shop site, selects one or more products, proceeds to the payment page, and selects to pay with a card that supports 3DS1 and 3DS2.
2. Initiate Authentication: You ask the gateway to check with the card scheme if the card is enrolled for 3DS.
3. If 3DS authentication of the payer is available, the gateway returns the authentication details in the response.
4. The gateway returns details of the supported ACS call. You must submit the ACS call details as a form post in a hidden iframe, so that the ACS can collect additional data.
5. Authenticate Payer: You ask the gateway to perform the initiated authentication.
6. The gateway provides you with details of the authentication for a challenge flow (where the payer is required to respond to a challenge presented by the issuer). If the issuer requires the payer to respond to a challenge, you redirect the payer’s web browser to the ACS, which presents its authentication UI. The issuer returns the authentication result to the gateway. The gateway redirects the payer directly to your website.
7. Use the 3DS Authentication Transaction ID in a Payment Operation: You submit the payment for processing.
8. You display the order confirmation page to the payer.
Why choose our Bendigo Payment Gateway (MPGS) - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
In order to see the live demo of Bendigo Payment Gateway (MPGS) - Magento 2 extension, please feel free to contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Test credit card numbers
Visa 4005550000000019 - 01/39
MasterCard 5123450000000008 - 01/39
MasterCard 2223000000000007 - 01/39
The test environment approves and declines transactions based on the penny value of the amount sent. For example, a transaction made for the amount of $9.00 or $1.00 is approved because of the .00 penny value
Extract the file into app/code/PL/Mpgs/
From a terminal, run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Released on July 12, 2022
- Added parameters for Direct Payment.
- Added notification when the new version is available
- Show error message if payment configuration is incorrect
- Stability improvements.
Released on May 29, 2021
- Added Authorize and Refund Online for Direct Payment and Hosted Checkout.
- Stability improvements.
Released on November 12, 2020
- Compatible with API Version 56 or later
Released on June 10, 2020
+ Bendigo Bank Payment (Hosted Checkout Payment)
- Stability improvements
- Bugs fixed for Hosted Checkout with Magento 2.3.4 version or later
Released on April 19, 2019
- Stability improvements.
- Encrypted API Password.
Released on February 20, 2019
- Fixed Offline Refund issue for Hosted Checkout Payment
Released on October 22, 2018
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Added [order.reference]
- Fixed Total Due issue
Stable version. Released on March 20, 2017
Customers purchased this extension
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia