BridgePay WebLINK Hosted Payment - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
BridgePay WebLINK Hosted Payment - Magento 2 extension used WebLINK Hosted Payment. The payment gateway allows store owners to accept online payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
BridgePay Network Solutions is a transaction gateway company that provides turnkey payment application solutions. They offer a comprehensive suite of payment products to easily reduce the scope of PCI. Their gateway can process in various currencies including British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar and more.
Use WebLINK to ensure the merchant is outside of PCI scope and to get up and running quickly. The available template customization features provide enough flexibility for your desired user experience.
How to use
In order to use this extension, you must have a merchant account and login credentials for merchant's portal www.mybridgepay.com
How it works
WebLINK Hosted Payment: Direct your customer to a secure payment form during the checkout process. Once they’ve paid, they’ll be redirected back to your site.
Features of WebLINK Hosted Payment
- Accept Major Debit/Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Hosted payment page on BridgePay, it's a Redirect method.
- Use Purchase Token instead of User and Password.
- Support Capture new sales.
- Create invoice automatically.
- Secured checkout process.
- Allow enabling/disabling Test/Live environment.
- Encrypted payment credentials from Magento backend.
- Support multiple stores.
- Unlimited domains and websites.
- Secured by BridgePay Network.
Benefit of Redirect method
The redirect method is usually easier for merchants to secure, and typically results in fewer applicable PCI DSS requirements and lower risk of merchant systems being compromised. While this method may be the best option for merchants with limited security or technical ability, this option may not suit many merchants wishing to provide advanced features, or a more customizable customer payment experience.
Merchants should consider the benefits and costs of customization versus the increased need for security controls, and the resulting increase in security responsibility in conjunction with the applicable PCI DSS requirements.
Why choose our BridgePay WebLINK Hosted Payment - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
In case you need to see the demo of BridgePay WebLINK Hosted Payment - Magento 2 extension, please feel free to contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use the following cards in testing
Mastercard 5439750001500347 12/29 999
Visa 4005550000000019 12/29 999
Discover 60011111111111117 12/29 999
Diners 36999999999999 12/29 999
AMEX 374255312721002 12/29 9999
Create folder structure inside the Magento main folder: app/code/PL/Bridgepay/
Extract module files into that folder and execute the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Released on May 06, 2023
- Use the PurchaseToken method of authentication, rather than the traditional Username and Password.
- WebLINK - Non-Interactive (DCP Mode) deprecated and removed from the extension.
Released on August 6, 2022
- Fixed Page Redirect issue
- Changed Payment Server Type
- Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Added notification when the new version is available
- Stability improvements
Released on January 6, 2021
- Fixed bugs and Stability improvements for BridgePay Gateway - WebLINK (Interactive Mode)
Released on October 20, 2018
- Corrected the BillToState format
Released on October 01, 2018
- Changed the production gateway URL
Released on January 8, 2018
- Added the BridgePay Gateway - WebLINK (Interactive Mode) method and fixed some bugs
Stable version, released on March 13, 2017.
Customers purchased this extension
- email@example.comFrom: United States
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United States
- email@example.comFrom: Russia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United States