Commonwealth Bank (CommWeb MiGS Merchant) - Magento (M1)
Compatible WithCommunity: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Enterprise: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
OpenMage : 19.4, 20.0
Commonwealth Bank (CommWeb MiGS Merchant) extension for Magento (M1) or OpenMage. It allows you to use CommWeb as a credit card processor, using their fully integrated API process.
You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and can optionally accept American Express, Diners Club and JCB after further activation by Commonwealth Bank.
CommWeb (2-Party Payment): Allow your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
CommWeb (3-Party Payment): Redirect to the Gateway website for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
Features of Commonwealth Bank (CommWeb MiGS Merchant) - Magento (M1)
- Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payment) - Collects card details directly in your checkout and post directly to CommWeb payment gateway.
- Support Hosted Payment Page (3-Party Payment) - Redirects to CommWeb payment page for credit card entry.
- Support MasterCard internet Gateway Service (MiGS) & Virtual Payment Client (VPC).
- Support 3D-Secure V2 (EMV 3D Secure) - Apply to CommWeb 3rd Party Payment.
- Support SHA256 Secure Hash.
- Encrypted Secure Hash Secret.
- Capture new purchase automatically (take payment instantly).
- Create invoice automatically.
- Support multipe stores.
- Support 2 MiGS Gateway URLs.
- Support multiple currencies.
- Unlimited domains.
Why choose our Commonwealth Bank (CommWeb MiGS Merchant) - Magento (M1)
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you need to see the demo of Commonwealth Bank (CommWeb MiGS Merchant) extension for Magento (M1) or OpenMage, please feel free to contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Test credit card numbers
Visa 4005550000000019 - 01/39
MasterCard 5123450000000008 - 01/39
MasterCard 2223000000000007 - 01/39
The test environment approves and declines transactions based on the penny value of the amount sent. For example, a transaction made for the amount of $9.00 or $1.00 is approved because of the .00 penny value.
1) VERY IMPORTANT! go to admin panel -> System -> Tools -> Compilation and make sure that Compiler Status is disabled. If it's not, please change it to disabled. If you plan to use the compilation after installing the extension, please click 'Run Compilation Process' button after you complete the extension installation.
2) copy files from pl-commweb-m1 folder to the magento root folder (It looks like app/code/local/PL/Migs)
3) log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
4) log out of admin panel and log in back. This is needed for Magento to update access permissions.
Installation is completed.
If you will have any issues with the extension, please disable the extension the following way:
1. Open file app/etc/modules/PL_Migs.xml, find this line of code:
and change it to:
2. log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
Released on May 24, 2023
- Added features for 3D-Secure V2
- Added more transaction details for order details from Magento backend.
- Removed 3D-Secure V1 option from Configuration section
Released on March 12, 2018
- Fixed bugs for 3-Party-Payment
Stable version. Released on November 13, 2017
Stable version. Released on October 20, 2016
- Awesome ExtensionIt seems to be all working fine. We appreciated all your help, and we will most likely purchasing another 2 extensions from you once we move our other websites into Magento 2. I will be in touch again in the next few months.
- Useful moduleI purchased the module as you suggested and everything seems to be working correctly now :)
Thank you for helping!
- Perfect solutionCommweb (2.5-Party Payment) is a fantastic module. It does exactly what i expect. I can honestly say that this extension is the best extension I have ever used. It helps me a lot for my business. Thanks very much for providing me this great module
- Five Stars with the best extensionAfter the extension was installed, i got an issue it's my mistake because i put incorrect API password (merchant password is not API password). The support team joined to resolve the issue.
Appreciate the support!
- PerfectPerfect! you sent me Commbank MPGS plugin instead and then I will not need to buy another one.
Thanks! And thank you for your very fast support, you are the best
- Fantastic customer supportFantastic customer support, very helpful at every step of the way. I have zero hesitation recommending this module.
- Awesome support & extensionI am very happy with the Commonwealth Bank (Commweb) - Magento 1.x extension and the team support. We had an issue with the configuration in backend, contacted Lihn by email and it was fixed within 15 minutes. Thank you.
- Extension works really wellThis CommBank supports MPGS extension works really well and is easily integrated. The support team is amazing, they were so helpful with the issue I had. Thank you again.
- Perfect Extension and Great SupportThe extension is best as described and more than that the support is excellent.
- Fantastic Module & ServiceExcellent extension, easy to install and setup, works almost right out of the box. we've found the support excellent.
- Great Commweb moduleThe price is extremely reasonable for the extensive features you receive and the support is truly outstanding. I have no hesitation in recommending the CommWeb module of Polacin.
- Superb Plugin and Support!Excellent plugin and support. Many many thanks guys!
- Excellent extensionExcellent extension and great support team cooperation. Thanks Linh
- Works very wellThis Commweb module works fabulously on the 1.9 community edition. Not had any issues. Very happy with the support I received from Linh. Thanks!
Customers purchased this extension
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- HELL*@BRIDGESHOPCOM.AUFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Italy
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: India
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: India
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia