ANZ eGate (MPGS) Payment Gateway - Magento (M1)
Compatible WithCommunity: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Enterprise: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
OpenMage : 19.4, 20.0
ANZ eGate (MPGS) Payment Gateway extension for Magento (M1) or OpenMage. It allows you to use ANZ eGate (MPGS) as a credit card processor, using their fully integrated API process.
You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and can optionally accept American Express, Diners Club and JCB after further activation by ANZ Bank.
ANZ eGate is a widely used payment gateway service for accepting online payments in Australia and New Zealand. ANZ eGate Payment Gateway is a secure platform that helps build a smooth payment system and thus helps win the customers’ trust and enhance the user experience.
How to use
In order to use this extension, you must have an ANZ eGate merchant account and login credentials (Merchant ID, Operator ID and Password) to access Merchant Administration (ANZ eGate Portal)
ANZ eGate Payment Gateway - Direct Payment: It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards
ANZ eGate Payment Gateway - Hosted Checkout: Redirect to the Gateway website for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
Features of ANZ eGate (MPGS) Payment Gateway - Magento (M1)
- Support merchants using ANZ eGate with MPGS (MasterCard Payment Gateway Services) as the backend.
- Support 3D-Secure V2 (EMV 3D Secure) - Apply to Hosted Checkout.
- Support Credit/Debit Cards
- Secure Checkout Process
- Encrypted the payment credentials
- Capture New Sales
- Support Authorize payment
- Support Authorize and Capture
- Support Refund Online (Refund from Magento backend)
- Create Invoice automatically
- Support SSL Certificate
- Support multiple websites
- Support multiple store views
- Support multiple currencies
- Unlimited domains
- Compatible from API Version 69 or later.
Why choose our ANZ eGate (MPGS) Payment Gateway - Magento (M1)
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
In order to see the demo of ANZ eGate (MPGS) Payment Gateway - Magento (M1) extension, please feel free to contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Credit Card Numbers
Visa 4005550000000019 - 01/39
MasterCard 5123450000000008 - 01/39
MasterCard 2223000000000007 - 01/39
The test environment approves and declines transactions based on the penny value of the amount sent. For example, a transaction made for the amount of $9.00 or $1.00 is approved because of the .00 penny value.
1) VERY IMPORTANT! go to admin panel -> System -> Tools -> Compilation and make sure that Compiler Status is disabled. If it's not, please change it to disabled. If you plan to use the compilation after installing the extension, please click 'Run Compilation Process' button after you complete the extension installation.
2) copy files from pl-anzegate-mpgs-m1 folder to the magento root folder
3) log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
4) log out of admin panel and log in back. This is needed for Magento to update access permissions.
Installation is completed.
If you will have any issues with the extension, please disable the extension the following way:
1. Open file app/etc/modules/PL_Mpgs.xml, find this line of code:
and change it to:
2. log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
Released on May 24, 2023