PayJunction - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
PayJunction Payment Gateway - Magento 2 extension allows you to accept online payments in your Magento 2 store.
PayJunction (www.payjunction.com) powers mid- to large-scale businesses with smart payment processing, electronic signature capturing, and comprehensive multi-user, multi-location reporting
How it works
Checkout page -> Redirect to PayJunction payment gateway -> Return Merchant's website and create an order if the transaction is successful.
It doesn't create order if transaction is unsuccessful.
Feature of PayJunction Payment Gateway - Magento 2
- Hosted payment Page (Direct your customer to a secure payment form during the checkout process. Once they’ve paid, they’ll be redirected back to your site.)
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
- Configure easily in Magento backend
- Secure Checkout Process
- Only create order if transaction is successful
- Capture new sales
- Refund Offline.
- Create invoice automatically
- Allow receiving the response data from Payjuction server by POST or GET method
- Test and Live Options
- Support multiple stores
- Support multiple websites
- Unlimited domains
Why choose our PayJunction - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you need to see the demo of PayJunction Payment Gateway - Magento 2 extension, please feel free to contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org
Test credit card numbers
Visa:4111 1111 1111 1111
Mastercard: 5105 1051 0510 5100
Amex: 3714 496353 98431
Discover: 6011 1111 1111 1117
Diner Club: 3614 890064 7913
JCB: 3566 1111 1111 1113
Test CVV: 999
Test Zip Code: 93101
Transactions ran for an amount between $0.00 and $1.99 will result in a decline
Extract the file into app/code/PL/Payjunction/
From a terminal, run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Released on October 24, 2022
- Fixed the Content Security Policy issue
- Added a feature to only create order if transaction is successful
Released on February 28, 2022
- Changed qs_identifier_1 to qs_identifier from Response data
Released on February 20, 2022
- Stability improvements
Released on August 12, 2021
- Fixed SameSite Cookies issue
- Stability improvements
Released on September 9, 2020
- Stability improvements.
- Bugs fixed for Hosted Checkout with Magento 2.3.4
- Invalid Form Key fixed
Stable version, released on October 19, 2018.
Customers purchased this extension
- email@example.comFrom: United States
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United States
- email@example.comFrom: United States
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United States
- email@example.comFrom: United States
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United States