Payzone Payment - M1
Compatible WithCommunity: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Enterprise: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
OpenMage : 19.4, 20.0
Payzone Payment - Magento 1 extension lets you take secure credit card payments through your Magento ver 1.x website.
For more information: https://www.payzone.co.uk/
The extension included 2 methods:
- Payzone Direct API Integration: Keep your customer on your site during the entire checkout process.
- Payzone Hosted Payment Form Integration: Direct your customer to a secure payment form during the checkout process. Once they’ve paid, they’ll be redirected back to your site.
Accepted credit cards: Visa, Visa Debit (Delta), Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Solo, American Express, JCB.
Capture New Sales
Create Invoice Automatically
Suppport Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR
Support Multiple Stores
Why choose our Payzone Payment - M1
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
1) VERY IMPORTANT! go to admin panel -> System -> Tools -> Compilation and make sure that Compiler Status is disabled. If it's not, please change it to disabled. If you plan to use the compilation after installing the extension, please click 'Run Compilation Process' button after you complete the extension installation.
2) copy files from pl-payzone-m1 folder to the magento root folder
3) log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
4) log out of admin panel and log in back. This is needed for Magento to update access permissions.
Installation is completed.
If you will have any issues with the extension, please disable the extension the following way:
1. Open file app/etc/modules/PL_Payzone.xml, find this line of code:
and change it to:
2. log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
Stable version. Released on November 1, 2017
Customers purchased this extension
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United Kingdom
- email@example.comFrom: United Kingdom