QIB Payment Gateway (Qatar Islamic Bank) - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
QIB Payment Gateway (Qatar Islamic Bank) - Magento 2 extension accepts payments from the customers using QIB (former name is QPay) merchants who are running a Magento 2 online store, would require a payment integration extension from QIB to integrate their Magento 2 online store. The extension allows the customers to direct to QIB Payment Page to enter the credentials and then the payment will be processed. All the sensitive card information is managed by QIB Payment Gateway.
You need to have a merchant provided by QIB to use this extension as a payment method.
Feature highlights of QIB Payment Gateway - Magento 2
- Direct your customers to QIB website during the checkout process. Once they’ve paid, they’ll be redirected back to your website
- Accepted Credit Cards, Mastercard debit card, Visa debit card
- Support 3D-Secure
- Capture new sales
- Create Invoice Automatically
- Refund Offline
- Encrypted the Merchant Key
- Support API version 2.0
- Support HMAC256 hashing algorithms
- Support multiple websites and stores
- Unlimited domains
Why choose our QIB Payment Gateway (Qatar Islamic Bank) - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Test Card Details
Please use the below card details to test your payments in the Test environment.
Card Number – 5200000000000007
Card Number – 5204730000001003
Expiry – Put 12 as the month and the current year as the year. CVV – 123
Extract the file into app/code/PL/Qpay/
From a terminal, run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Released on March 10, 2021
- Compatible with QPAY API Request URL v2.0
Stable version. Released on October 18, 2019
Customers purchased this extension
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: India
- email@example.comFrom: Qatar
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: India
- email@example.comFrom: Bahamas