Stripe Payment Gateway - M1
Compatible WithCommunity: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Enterprise: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
OpenMage : 19.4, 20.0
Stripe Payment Gateway - Magento 1 extension allows you to take credit card payments through Stripe Payments directly on your Magento website. Credit card is sent directly to Stripe, ensuring sensitive data never hits your servers.
It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
Accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 100+ currencies.
Capture Online support
Refund Online support
Configure easily in Magento backend
Test and Live Options
In case you need to see the demo of Stripe Payment extension, please feel free to contact us or email@example.com
In test mode, you can use these test cards to simulate a successful transaction:
1) VERY IMPORTANT! go to admin panel -> System -> Tools -> Compilation and make sure that Compiler Status is disabled. If it's not, please change it to disabled. If you plan to use the compilation after installing the extension, please click 'Run Compilation Process' button after you complete the extension installation.
2) copy files from pl-stripe-m1 folder to the magento root folder (It looks like app/code/local/PL/Stripe)
3) log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
4) log out of admin panel and log in back. This is needed for Magento to update access permissions.
Installation is completed.
If you will have any issues with the extension, please disable the extension the following way:
1. Open file app/etc/modules/PL_Stripe.xml, find this line of code:
and change it to:
2. log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
Stable version. Released on October 20, 2016
Customers purchased this extension
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: India
- email@example.comFrom: India
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Germany
- email@example.comFrom: Canada
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Brazil
- email@example.comFrom: India
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Brazil
- email@example.comFrom: United States
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: China
- email@example.comFrom: China
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Australia
- email@example.comFrom: Australia
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: United States
- email@example.comFrom: India