Bambora Custom Checkout - M1
Compatible WithCommunity: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Enterprise: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
OpenMage : 19.4, 20.0
Bambora Custom Checkout - Magento 1 extension allows you to take credit card payments through Bambora Payment Gateway directly on your Magento 1.x pflatform.
It supports Canadian and US dollar, GBP and Euro transactions for the most popular credit cards - including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, Discover, etc.
This extension is for non-PCI compliant merchant
Find out more information at https://www.bambora.com/
It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
Accepts non-PCI compliant merchant.
Capture Online support
Refund Offline support
Canadian and US dollar, GBP and Euro
Why choose our Bambora Custom Checkout - M1
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
In case you need to see the demo of Bambora Custom Checkout extension, please feel free to contact us or email@example.com
USING THE TEST CARD NUMBERS
If you are still in the integration phase, you can use the following credit card numbers for testing. These card numbers will not work after your account is live.
Notes: Select any expiry date in the future to use with these test card numbers.
All cards (except Canada Post—see table) use the same street address and postal code for triggering an approved AVS response: 1407 Graymalkin Lane, 111 111
Some test environments use a Canada Post search. We provide one card of each type with a real address. Tests using these cards return an Approved message. If a card is used with a fictional address, the test returns as Declined.
VISA : 4030000010001234 - CVD: 123
VISA : 4504481742333 - CVD: 123 - (Approved for transactions less than $100, Declined for transactions higher than $100)
MASTERCARD: 5100000010001004 - CVD: 12345
AMEX: 371100001000131 - CVD: 1234
DISCOVER: 6011500080009080 - CVD: 123
1) VERY IMPORTANT! go to admin panel -> System -> Tools -> Compilation and make sure that Compiler Status is disabled. If it's not, please change it to disabled. If you plan to use the compilation after installing the extension, please click 'Run Compilation Process' button after you complete the extension installation.
2) copy files from pl-beanstream-m1 folder to the magento root folder (It looks like app/code/local/PL/Beanstream)
3) log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
4) log out of admin panel and log in back. This is needed for Magento to update access permissions.
Installation is completed.
If you will have any issues with the extension, please disable the extension the following way:
1. Open file app/etc/modules/PL_Beanstream.xml, find this line of code:
and change it to:
2. log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
Customers purchased this extension
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Canada
- email@example.comFrom: Canada