Bambora Payment API - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
Bambora Payment APIs - Magento 2 extension allows you to take credit card payments through Bambora Payment Gateway directly on your Magento website.
It supports Canadian and US dollar, GBP and Euro transactions for the most popular credit cards - including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, Discover, etc.
Find out more information at https://www.bambora.com
If your merchant is a non-PCI compliant merchant. We'd recommend you use Bambora Custom Checkout - Magento 2
It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
Capture Online support
Refund Online support
Configure easily in Magento backend
Test and Live Options
Canadian and US dollar, GBP and Euro
Why choose our Bambora Payment API - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
In case you need to see the demo of Beanstream Payment extension, please feel free to contact us or email@example.com
USING THE TEST CARD NUMBERS
If you are still in the integration phase, you can use the following credit card numbers for testing. These card numbers will not work after your account is live.
Notes: Select any expiry date in the future to use with these test card numbers.
All cards (except Canada Post—see table) use the same street address and postal code for triggering an approved AVS response: 1407 Graymalkin Lane, 111 111
Some test environments use a Canada Post search. We provide one card of each type with a real address. Tests using these cards return an Approved message. If a card is used with a fictional address, the test returns as Declined.
VISA : 4030000010001234 - CVD: 123
VISA : 4504481742333 - CVD: 123 - (Approved for transactions less than $100, Declined for transactions higher than $100)
MASTERCARD: 5100000010001004 - CVD: 12345
AMEX: 371100001000131 - CVD: 1234
DISCOVER: 6011500080009080 - CVD: 123
Extract the file into app/code/PL/Beanstream/
From a terminal, run the following commands:
composer require beanstream/beanstream:dev-master
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento cache:clean
Payment Configurations from Magento 2 Backend
Stable version, released on May 3, 2018.
- Added Billing address optional
- Added Card owner name optional
- Stability improvements
Stable version, released on December 26, 2016.
- Good extensionWorks well, great customer support.
- Good service good pluginReally good service. And very usefully plugin. It's working well on my site. Thank you for helping me to install the plugin.
Customers purchased this extension
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: India
- email@example.comFrom: Canada
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Canada
- email@example.comFrom: United Kingdom
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Hungary
- email@example.comFrom: United States
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Canada
- email@example.comFrom: Canada
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Slovakia
- email@example.comFrom: Canada
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Canada
- email@example.comFrom: Canada
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Canada
- email@example.comFrom: Canada
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Canada