PayGCC Payment Gateway - M1
Compatible WithCommunity: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
Enterprise: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
OpenMage : 19.4, 20.0
PayGCC Payment Gateway - Magento 1 extension.
The extension is using API Checkout Integration. It allows your customers to enter their sensitive card data on a page that is hosted on PayGCC website.
Merchant Provider: paygcc.com
- Redirect to the Gateway website for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
- Accepted Credit card / Knet / Mada / Visa / MasterCard
- 3D-Secure support
- Capture new sales
- Refund Offline
- Encrypted the Company code
- Disable/Enabled SSL
- Support multiple Stores
- API Version 5
Why choose our PayGCC Payment Gateway - M1
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
1) VERY IMPORTANT! go to admin panel -> System -> Tools -> Compilation and make sure that Compiler Status is disabled. If it's not, please change it to disabled. If you plan to use the compilation after installing the extension, please click 'Run Compilation Process' button after you complete the extension installation.
2) copy files from pl-paygcc-m1 folder to the magento root folder (It looks like app/code/local/PL/Paygcc)
3) log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
4) log out of admin panel and log in back. This is needed for Magento to update access permissions.
Installation is completed.
If you will have any issues with the extension, please disable the extension the following way:
1. Open file app/etc/modules/PL_Paygcc.xml, find this line of code:
and change it to:
2. log in as admin and refresh all caches (System > Cache Management)
Released on September 7, 2021