PayGCC Payment Gateway - Magento 2
Compatible With Magento EditionOpen Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
PayGCC Payment Gateway - Magento 2 extension allows you take credit card payments through PayGCC Payment Gateway and Debit Card payments through BENEFIT payment gateway. This is a solution for online stores based in Bahrain and the Gulf.
The extension included API Checkout and BENEFIT Checkout Integration. It allows your customers to enter their sensitive card data on a payment page that is hosted on PayGCC website. Therefore, you do not have to comply with PCI/DSS regulations.
In order to use the extension you must have Paygcc account, they provide you a Company Code to put it in Configuration section from Magento backend.
Merchant Provider: paygcc.com
PayGCC Payment Gateway supports every local banks in Bahrain and more than 120 countries around the world.
How it works
It redirects your customers to a secure payment form (hosted on payment gateway) during the checkout process. Once they’ve paid, they’ll be redirected back to your website.
Feature of PayGCC Payment Gateway - Magento 2
- Accepted Debit/Credit card / Knet / Mada / Visa / MasterCard
- Support 3D-Secure (Verify OTP)
- Capture new sales
- Create Invoice Automatically
- Refund Offline
- Encrypted the Company Code
- Disable/Enabled SSL
- Support multiple websites
- API Version 8
- Unlimited domains
Bahraini Dinar (BHD), United States Dollar (USD) and any other currency
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait - BBK
- National Bank of Bahrain - NBB
- Al Baraka Islamic Bank (Bahrain) B.S.C. (c) - AIB
- Al-Salam Bank (Bahrain) B.S.C.
- Bahrain Islamic Bank B.S.C. - BisB
- Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Khaleeji Commercial Bank B.S.C. - KHCB
- Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain) B.S.C. (c) - KFH
- Ahli United Bank - AUB
- BMI Bank
- Kuwait Finance House
- Qatar National Bank - QNB
- Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait - ABK
- National Commercial Bank - NCB
- Riyad Bank
- Venture Capital Bank
- Arab African International Bank
- National Bank of Egypt
- Banque Misr
- Burgan Bank
- Arab Bank plc
- CrediMax B.S.C
- Bahrain Development Bank B.S.C. - BDB
- BNP Paribas
- Citibank N.A.
- Credit Libanais SAL
- Eskan Bank B.S.C.(c)
- Future Bank B.S.C. (c)
- Habib Bank Limited - HBL
- HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
ICICI Bank Limited
- ila bank
- Mashreq Bank PSC
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- National Bank of Kuwait S.A.K. - NBK
- Standard Chartered Bank - SCB
- State Bank of India
- The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance - Jordan United Bank Limited
- United Bank Limited - UBL
- Axis Bank
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Bangkok Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Suncorp Bank
- Transaction Network Services
- The saudi national bank
- Al-Rajhi Bank
- Saudi British Bank - SABB
- Banque Saudi Frans - BSF
- Arab National Bank - ANB
- Alinma Bank
- The Saudi Investment Bank - SAIB
- Qatar Islamic Bank - QIB
- The Commercial Bank of Qatar
- Al Rayan Bank
- Masraf Al-Rayyan
- Doha bank
- Barwa Bank
- Qatar International Islamic Bank - QIIB
- Gulf Bank
- Commercial Bank of Kuwait - CBK
- Boubyan Bank
- Warba Bank
- Kuwait International Bank - KIB
- First Abu Dhabi Bank - FAB
- Emirates NBD
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - ADCB
- Dubai Islamic Bank - DIB
- Mashreq Bank
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - ADIB
- Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Emirates Islamic Bank
- Bank Muscat
- Bank Dhofar
- National Bank of Oman
- Alizz Islamic Bank
- Oman Arab Bank
- Bank Nizwa
- Ahli Bank
- Bank Sohar
- Beirut Oman Bank
Why choose our PayGCC Payment Gateway - Magento 2
When you purchase the extension, you will get Free Support from our team for 12 months. if you face any issues related to the extension, our team will fix it and make sure it works with your website.
The extension included free updates for 12 months.
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customizations.
Unlimited domains and websites that you want to use the extension.
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you need to see the live demo of PayGCC Payment Gateway - Magento 2 extension, please feel free to contact us or email@example.com
Create folder structure inside the Magento main folder: app/code/PL/Paygcc/
Extract module files into that folder and execute the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
Verify whether the module has been successfully installed. Log in to Magento Admin dashboard and go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods. Settings of the Paygcc Payment Gateway module should be there under the name "PayGCC (Mastercard / Visa / Mada / Knet) - API Checkout" or "PayGCC (Debit Card) - Benefit Checkout"
Please follow these steps to configure the module:
- Login to Magento Admin dashboard
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Expand OTHER PAYMENT METHODS, then PayGCC (Mastercard / Visa / Mada / Knet) - API Checkout or PayGCC (Debit Card) - Benefit Checkout
- Fill in configuration details as described below
- Click Save Config to store the configuration.
- Follow Magento instructions and clean application cache, to make sure that the new payment method is immediately available in your online store
- Enabled: should be set to YES to make PayGCC (Mastercard / Visa / Mada / Knet) - API Checkout or PayGCC (Debit Card) - Benefit Checkout available as a payment method on the checkout page.
- Title: Name of the payment method displayed on the checkout page
- Compay Code: The code is provided by Paygcc
- Payment Type: Two options are CrediMax and NBB
- SSL Enabled: Set to YES if your website is using SSL Certificate
- Debug: Set the option to YES if you want all communication between Magento and the Gateway to be logged into the var/log/pl/paygcc.log file. It usually uses for the Developer to troubleshoot problems if the Payment Method doesn't work.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: countries from which customers are allowed in your online store
- Payment from Specific Countries: This option is available if Payment from Applicable Countries option is set to the Specific Countries mode. It's possible to choose a few countries for whose the Payment Method will be available. The billing address is used to identify the country on the Checkout Page
Released on March 2, 2023
- Added Customer's phone number and billing address to the transaction details.
Released on January 11, 2023
- Updated API version 8 for APICheckout (Hosted Payment)
Released on July 13, 2022
- Added notification when the new version is available
Released on March 22, 2022
- Changed API v5 to API v7
- Added email for parameter (API Checkout integration)
Released on March 22, 2022
- Added Debit Card method (BENEFIT Checkout)
Released on March 14, 2022
- Stability improvements.
Released on September 8, 2021
Customers purchased this extension
- firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom: Bahrain